Thanks to Myril of myrilmae007 for taggine me!
Have you ever had an online relationship?
No I have not. I’ve had tons of online friendships over the years though with wonderful people from across the world I would never have been able to meet otherwise!
What is your first thought when waking up in the morning?
How much longer can I stay in bed? Haha!
What is the meanest thing anyone has said about you?
When I was in grade school I used to get teased a lot because I had very bad acne.
How old were you when you received your first kiss?
The first time someone tried to make out with me I was in 7th grade. I say try because I kind of just stood there with my eyes wide open because I had no idea what I was supposed to do, haha!
Is there anything that you have done that you regret?
There are tons of things that I’ve done that I regret; namely my freshman year of college. But there’s not point in dwelling on these things. We have to accept them for what they are, learn from them, and move on.
Who would you want to be tied to for 24hours?
Probably Marc. We already live together and spend a ton of time together so being tied to each other probably wouldn’t be that bad. Plus he’s a lot taller than me so I’d just make him do all the walking, haha!
To what would you like to devote more time?
I would like to devote more time to cooking. I wish I had a nicer kitchen which would make it more enjoyable, but I just have to wait it out a few more years till we move out of our apartment.
Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
A few years ago I met Rihanna. I have a photo with her and an autograph somewhere but who knows where that is.
What is the nicest thing someone else has done for you?
This isn’t the #1 thing but the first thing that popped into my head was when I used to dorm Marc would come over and sometimes stay the night in my room but he always ended up getting parking tickets. He used to get so many back then but he still kept on coming!
What profession have you always admired?
I’ve always really admired service professions. They may not be the most glamorous but I really admire these people’s dedication and truly hard work.
What is the greatest pain you have ever suffered?
Freshman year of college I went through very severe depression. It was one of the hardest times in my life. But I overcame it and I’m a stronger person for it. I know if I was able to get through that I can get through anything life throws at me.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- When is the last time you received flowers?
- What does the perfect day look like to you?
- If you could choose to live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- How is your life different today from what you thought it would be like five years ago?
- What is something that you are very proud of yourself for?
- If you could live in the world of any book, which would you choose?
- What is one food you could not live without?
- What is currently your biggest goal you want to achieve?
- If you could give any advice to your younger self, what would it be?
- What is your favorite vacation you’ve been on?